Of all the industries affected by the coronavirus pandemic, travel has faced the most profound challenges... travel restrictions, border lockdowns, a slump in consumer demand and existential questions about the industry's future.
However, as destinations begin to open up again and anticipate welcoming travellers from around the world once more, how will brands, agencies and affiliates need to adapt their marketing strategies? And what will travel consist of in a post-coronavirus environment?
To hear more about the global state of travel advertising right now and what it means for the affiliate industry, join Awin's Joelle Hillman and our panel of experts from the travel sector for this special webinar discussion.
Travel sector experts joining the panel:
- Colin Carter, Director at Weather2Travel.com
- Alisha Kapur, Industry Consultant for Travel, Retail & CPG at SimilarWeb
- Berta Rodríguez Castelló, Head of Affiliates at lastminute.com
- Kate Zabolotnaya, Business Development Manager at Travelpayouts.com
- Greg Cannon, Executive Vice President at Chateau 20